Coronavirus COVID-19 Customer Safety Notice
Satori MJ is committed to the health and well being of its customers, employees, vendors and our community as a whole. We are taking additional measures to keep our store clean and to create a safe setting for both customers and employees. What actions is Satori MJ taking to ensure the safety & well being if its customers, vendors and staff? (scroll to the bottom for details)
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENTS:
Due to social distancing policies and schedule fluctuations, Satori Bellingham & North Spokane have changed procedure and availability of Medical Marijuana Recognition Card services. If you have your Medical Marijuana Authorization Form and need to have your Recognition Card made, please ask about availability of the Medical Marijuana Recognition Card service by calling 360-746-8478 for Bellingham, or calling 509-703-7191 for North Spokane before your visit. Be sure to bring your valid photo ID and your original Medical Marijuana Authorization Form. Please remove head and eye wear while your recognition photo is taken. For your protection we ask you to wait outside the store for approximately 15-20 minutes while the service is performed. We encourage you to shop online and pre-order your medicine during your wait. The price to have your Recognition Card made is $1, and it entitles you to a discount of at least 28.7% at all medically-endorsed Satori locations. Thank you for choosing Satori MJ!
Satori Seattle-Fremont will return to normal business hours on MONDAY MARCH 30! 8am to 11:45pm daily.
According to Washington state Governor Inslee recreational Cannabis stores are considered an essential business and may remain open following new guidelines.
Satori Fremont temporary change of hours: 10am to 7pm everyday, until further notice.
Satori North Spokane & Bellingham operating at normal business hours.
Actions Satori MJ are taking to ensure the safety & well being if its customers, vendors and staff
- additional crew employed to clean the shop through out the day hourly by disinfecting and washing all surfaces, counters, product cases, floor, ATM & more.
- keeping hand sanitizer available at all time for staff and customers.
- additional crew employed as greeters to open the door for guests.
- limiting the amount of customers inside the store at a given time to 5 or less.
- requiring staff to wash hands often, and wear gloves when handling products and cash.
- clearly marked areas inside the store to help guests and staff keep a distance of 6 feet from one another.
- clearly marked areas outside the store for guests to wait in line before entering to help minimize contact and ensure social distancing.
- additional sick days and EPTO (emergency paid time off) for retail staff.
- hiring additional employees as back up, so staff members can take as many sick days as needed during this time.
- prohibiting guests from holding and touching products before purchase.
- asking customers to pre-order online to help minimize time spent in the store and between customers and employees.
****Please watch this space for updates on any new recommendations or protocols to follow at our store locations. We are committed to staying open so long as we may do so safely.***